The following information should be useful:
- The minimum number of directors is one (who should not be the Secretary).
- The Secretary does not have to be Cypriot but it is advisable for the handling of routine matters.
- The Registered Office must be in Cyprus – our address may be used.
- Local auditors must be appointed.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one.
- Nominee Shareholders can be appointed.
- On incorporation you will receive:
i. Certified Memorandum & Articles of Association in the Greek language together with an English copy as translated by us.
ii. Certificates of incorporation, of the shareholders, directors & secretary and registered office, all in English.
iii. Share certificates in English.
iv. Trust Deeds (when appropriate).